[dojo-contributors] Flash Cross-Site Access Plugin

Mike Wilcox mwilcox at sitepen.com
Thu Oct 9 12:44:42 EDT 2008

It certainly is an impressive plugin.

The externally library will present problems. There was some conflict
when the new Firebug Lite was introduced with it's own library.

Also, I wonder if it duplicates code already in DojoX, specifically
the dojox.embed.Flash.

Finally, the primary reason for the Deft project was to be able to
include SWFs as resources; and that SWF code would be publicly
available, viewable, and modifiable.

For it to be eligible for the Deft project, it would need to be
compilable with the Flex SDK mxmlc. An FLA will not work (not open
sourcey).

Mike