[dojo-contributors] docs.dojocampus.org + API

Nikolai Onken nikolai at nikolaionken.com
Mon Oct 6 12:51:45 EDT 2008

HI Kris,

as far as the plan goes we will add a reST directive which you will
add or which will be added automatically when creating a new page.
This could look like:

.. dojo-api ::
   :target: dojo.dnd

So the goal is ultimately that you don't have to do work twice, once
you have documented your code.
How it will be implemented in detail depends a bit on what format we
can get the api.

As soon as we can get the api data we'll try to set them up on campus.

Nikolai