[dojo-contributors] docs.dojocampus.org + API

Kris Zyp kzyp at dojotoolkit.org
Mon Oct 6 11:12:00 EDT 2008

When the API/source information is integrated into the docs at
docs.dojocampus.org, how will this integrate? Will this be added to the
editable content section, will it replace it, or will be something that
goes below the editable content and is non-editable? I am just curious
how the merge will take place with existing content and what the editing
will look like once the import is completed. I assume that must be
imminent, as I presume we want the API docs available through dojo
campus for the 1.2 release.
Thanks,
Kris