[dojo-contributors] svn:eol-style native for 1.2

Bryan Forbes bryan at reigndropsfall.net
Wed Oct 1 17:26:35 EDT 2008

I committed the proposed changes to dojo, dijit, dojox, util, and demos
this afternoon.  I set the property to native on the files that needed
it and I also fixed a few files that had mixed newlines (\n and \r\n in
one file).  I then went ahead and updated the subversion documentation
on the website with the new file types.  If there are any other modules
I should hit or you'd like the script I used uploaded somewhere, let me
know.