[dojo-contributors] svn:eol-style native for 1.2

Bryan Forbes bryan at reigndropsfall.net
Tue Sep 30 23:52:14 EDT 2008

Speaking of svn:eol-style, I'd like to propose we add a few more file
types to our subversion auto-props configuration: *.php, *.phps, *.inc,
*.dtd, *.xsl, *.sh, INSTALL, and BUILD.  All of these file types are in
the current code-base and since they aren't binary files they should
have their svn:eol-style set to native (so we don't get newline
collisions trying to make modifications).  Any objections?