[dojo-contributors] selenium vs. windmill

David Bolter david.bolter at utoronto.ca
Wed May 28 20:18:28 EDT 2008

Neat. Can you describe doh.keyPress a little more?  Is there also a
keyDown and keyUp, or are those flags in keyPress?

Anyways, this will be very handy!  I had cleared my morning tomorrow
(seriously, it is in my google calendar) to work on just this kind of
thing so I'm glad you sent this email!

Please ref http://trac.dojotoolkit.org/ticket/3486 on related commits.
Is there another ticket I should watch?

cheers,