[dojo-contributors] T-Shirts for the US people - too expensive, right?

Wolfram Kriesing wolfram.kriesing at gmail.com
Wed May 28 11:49:45 EDT 2008

ok, so please "fill out" the following and send it either directly to
me or back here,
I will add stuff up and get it shipped.

I just need one address in the USA to ship it all to, and that one person
would also have to take care of redistributing the shirts there.

= Type =
[  ] Berlin Shirt - 19.99 Euro ($US ~32)
[  ] Default Shirt - 16.99 Euro ($US ~28)
= Amount =
1
= Size =
[  ] S         [  ] M           [  ] L
[  ] XL       [  ] XXL
up to 8XL we can go i think, but that costs a bit more.
= Color =
[  ] Orange     [  ] Red
[  ] Green       [  ] Khaki
[  ] Burgundy  [  ] Black
[  ] Pink          [  ] Brown
[  ] Blue (the commiter color)

If you want multiple shirts with differing colors and stuff, just copy
the block above ...
I just added one dollar since shipping will cost a bit.
The more shirts you want the morewe can spread the shipping costs
among you.
I will pay them in advance and hopefully see the money again some
day or get a loooooot of beer when meeting for the next DDD :-)

cu

Wolfram

On Wed, May 28, 2008 at 3:21 PM, Dylan Schiemann <mail at dylans.org> wrote:

> Wolfram,
>
> The main thing was the shipping cost, which was pushing the total price
> to >60 euros per shirt.
>
> I don't mind paying $31 for a Dojo berlin shirt.
>
> As far as the cost of printing... when we get orders of 100 or more
> shirts printed, we can generally get the wholesale cost per shirt down
> below $10.
>
> Regards,
> - -Dylan
>
> Wolfram Kriesing wrote:
> | Warning:  too expensive I guess ...
> | Actually I wanted to send around the mail below, but I guess $US 31
> | for just a t-shirt
> | is ridiculous and for that it had not even been sent ... so i guess
> | you guys better
> | print the shirts in the US, Dylan mentioned something about 6 Dollars ...
> |
> | Or am I wrong?
> |
> | cu
> |
> | Wolfram
> |

> | Since we have realized that it is quite expensive to send over a
> | shirt one by one, Dylan suggested to just collect them and have one
> | big package sent over.
> | The background about the T-Shirt thing you can find here
> |
> http://wolfram.kriesing.de/blog/index.php/2008/t-shirts-for-dojomeetup-in-berlin
> |
> | So there are two possible shirts you can have,
> |
> | 1) one just plain, only the dojo-logo on the left side
> | 2) like 1) additionally some text regading Berling on the back, see
> the blog
> |

> | Please just check what you want and the size
> |
> | S M L XL XXL
> |
> | Orange
> | Red
> | Green
> | Khaki
> | Burgundy
> | Black
> | Pink
> | Brown
> |

> | For now I just send it to the contributors list, since I think
> spreading it
> | over all the users list (in case there is interest) would be a job
> | of its own ... and I guess we would need a volunteer first or even better
> | have the shirts printed in the US even ...

cu

Wolfram