[dojo-contributors] T-Shirts for the US people - too expensive, right?

Dylan Schiemann mail at dylans.org
Wed May 28 09:21:36 EDT 2008

Wolfram,

The main thing was the shipping cost, which was pushing the total price
to >60 euros per shirt.

I don't mind paying $31 for a Dojo berlin shirt.

As far as the cost of printing... when we get orders of 100 or more
shirts printed, we can generally get the wholesale cost per shirt down
below $10.

Regards,
- -Dylan

http://wolfram.kriesing.de/blog/index.php/2008/t-shirts-for-dojomeetup-in-berlin