[dojo-contributors] T-Shirts for the US people - too expensive, right?

Wolfram Kriesing wolfram.kriesing at gmail.com
Wed May 28 07:17:59 EDT 2008

Warning:  too expensive I guess ...
Actually I wanted to send around the mail below, but I guess $US 31
for just a t-shirt
is ridiculous and for that it had not even been sent ... so i guess
you guys better
print the shirts in the US, Dylan mentioned something about 6 Dollars ...

Or am I wrong?

cu

Wolfram

Since we have realized that it is quite expensive to send over a
shirt one by one, Dylan suggested to just collect them and have one
big package sent over.
The background about the T-Shirt thing you can find here
http://wolfram.kriesing.de/blog/index.php/2008/t-shirts-for-dojomeetup-in-berlin

So there are two possible shirts you can have,

1) one just plain, only the dojo-logo on the left side
2) like 1) additionally some text regading Berling on the back, see the blog

Please just check what you want and the size

S M L XL XXL

Orange
Red
Green
Khaki
Burgundy
Black
Pink
Brown

For now I just send it to the contributors list, since I think spreading it
over all the users list (in case there is interest) would be a job
of its own ... and I guess we would need a volunteer first or even better
have the shirts printed in the US even ...

--
cu

Wolfram