[dojo-contributors] selenium vs. windmill

David Bolter david.bolter at utoronto.ca
Mon May 26 10:41:37 EDT 2008

Hi Bill,

In terms of keyboard synth support Windmill looks promising:
http://windmill.osafoundation.org/trac/browser/windmill/trunk/windmill/html/js/wm/events.js?rev=659#L97

I've not looked deeply (yet) though.

Do we have a list of our requirements?  Maybe we could pass the list on
to each community and see what we get back.

cheers,