[dojo-contributors] BorderContainer etc. styling

Bill Keese bill at dojotoolkit.org
Mon May 26 04:25:36 EDT 2008

sam foster wrote:
> I dont see a problem with just adding the gutters="true" property to
> the tests, themeContainer and our examples

I think I'd be more amenable to that if I wasn't worried about people
filing tickets about gutters=false mode like:

  - missing splitter borders (http://trac.dojotoolkit.org/ticket/6438)
  - nested border problem (http://trac.dojotoolkit.org/ticket/6437)

Remember that those bugs would still exist with gutters=false.  My main
goal is to solve those bugs; the style preference about margin and
gutters is actually secondary.

Still, I do understand the argument that Adam and you are making.