[dojo-contributors] SoC Project - Markup previews

Andrey Popelo andrey.popelo at gmail.com
Tue May 20 17:15:59 EDT 2008

Hi all,

This summer I'll work on "Markup previews" summer of code project (you
can read my intro blog post that describes it briefly[0]).

So now I need to make some preparations before SoC officially starts.

The first thing is choosing the name of this project.
I think this will be a dojox project. I decided to name it dojox.markup.
If you have any comments or better suggestions about the name - say it
and I'll change the name.

And if you have any other comments or suggestions - you can always drop
me a line, I'll be glad to answer and discuss your ideas.

regards,
Andrey

[0] - http://www.dojotoolkit.org/2008/05/14/soc-introduction-markup-previews