[dojo-contributors] Can I add RangeSlider?

Bill Keese bill at dojotoolkit.org
Sun May 18 01:00:23 EDT 2008

Looks good Wolfram!  When you submit the form it goes as two <input>s,
but RangeSlider.value is an array w/min and max value?  (I haven't
checked the code.)

BTW one idea is to use different icons for the min-value handle and
max-value handle... might be a nice touch, not sure.   Of course I'm not
volunteering to draw them for you.  (And you would actually need four
icons, to support both horizontal and vertical sliders.)