[dojo-contributors] Dojo 1.1.1 is out

Adam L. Peller adam at peller.org
Mon May 12 23:12:07 EDT 2008

Thanks to everyone who submitted bug fixes and/or contributed to testing.

http://dojotoolkit.org/2008/05/12/announcing-dojo-1-1-1

We threw in a bonus -- Pete's Dojo "mini" tarball is in the download
directory, along side the existing tarballs.  We'll see how users like it,
and we can add it to the build process and/or change the release names
around in the future, if that's what people want to do.

I bumped the remaining 1.1.1 tickets to 1.2, so I don't anticipate a 1.1.2
release.  (It also sounds like we need to reconsider the May 31 date on the
1.2 milestone?)   It didn't appear that anything remaining in the 1.1.1
queue was critical enough to warrant another release, but we can reconsider
that at any time.