[dojo-contributors] what we left behind...

Jonathan Bond-Caron jbondc at gmail.com
Sat May 10 13:45:38 EDT 2008

It's also the first time I hear of dojoc,

I'm going through some old code I wrote and I'd like to contribute it to
dojo (see attached), dojox is the right place?
It's basically code that can draw arrows, I remember pulling out a trig book
to figure out the angles but its far behind me now!

I'm hoping someone who deals with vectors /graphics more often can have a
look at it :)

OBJECTIVE
Draw arrows that can point at an element in page, I think the simplest is
just to draw the arrow and allow rotating it?

FUTURE ENHANCEMENTS
Allow attaching arrows to a contentpane, modal dialog to improve user
interaction.
Uses cases could be
1) Form interaction: Pointing to an <input> field that's required
2) Help interaction: Point to buttons/links the user can click

There's probably other fun uses, would be happy get this going though I will
need help /advice for the math & svg