[dojo-contributors] what we left behind...

Shane O'Sullivan shaneosullivan1 at gmail.com
Fri May 9 11:20:02 EDT 2008

Hi Jon,

dojoc is the repository for DojoCampus (or Dojo Community... whichever
you like..).  Check out dojocampus.org

It is designed to have a lower bar of entry for the community, so
people can send in cool demos, tips'n'tricks etc that they would like
to share with the community at large, without having to sign a CLA.

You can check it out at http://svn.dojotoolkit.org/dojoc

Shane