[dojo-contributors] what we left behind...

Bill Keese bill at dojotoolkit.org
Thu May 8 21:33:12 EDT 2008

Jonathan Bond-Caron wrote:

> I  e-mailed him about a month ago (vkrantz at snapps.com
> <mailto:vkrantz at snapps.com>) asking about the license (if any) and
> spinning it into a dojox project.

I thought this was what dojoc/ repository is for?  Less restrictions on
licensing and quality, for lack of a better term.  Right phiggins?

> Also, we should link to excellent articles like this, even if they're
> 0.4... but much better if they're 1.0 :)  These are exactly the sorts of
> things I'd like to see us incorporate as dojox widget mixins, so it
> would be better still if some of it got donated back when he's done, but
> that's not a requirement. Some of it may be better off as a 3rd-party demo.

Definitely, phiggins/dmachi can you comment on this?

We that a bit in the old days, see for example
http://dojo.jot.com/Tutorials, but not sure if we have a place for such
links now?

I think there are a bunch of articles on sitepen.com that we should link
to too, right?