[dojo-contributors] what we left behind...

Adam L. Peller adam at peller.org
Thu May 8 08:14:47 EDT 2008

I'd be +1 on helping the author through a port.  Please e-mail me hist
contact info.

Also, we should link to excellent articles like this, even if they're 0.4...
but much better if they're 1.0 :)  These are exactly the sorts of things I'd
like to see us incorporate as dojox widget mixins, so it would be better
still if some of it got donated back when he's done, but that's not a
requirement. Some of it may be better off as a 3rd-party demo.

-Adam