[dojo-contributors] what we left behind...

sam foster potatosculptor at gmail.com
Wed May 7 23:27:27 EDT 2008

Someone on #dojo was asking for help customizing this widget:
http://ekrantz.com/index.php/2007/03/01/creating-a-dojo-calendar.html

This is a nice tutorial, walking through the creation of what ends up
being really useful, very common component to a lot of apps: a
calendar that shows "appointments" on particular days, the ability to
add/edit/delete appointments, and move via drag/drop. The problem -
its dojo 0.4.

A port is more than I want to bite off right this minute, but I
thought I'd throw it out there in case someone wants to divide and
conquer?

Here's a +1 vote for the sandbox repo - the bar is high to get stuff
into trunk - it ends up being an obstacle to collaboration ironically.

Sam