[dojo-contributors] more website....

Karl Tiedt ktiedt at gmail.com
Tue May 6 13:01:20 EDT 2008

Weird, now its fine again... this morning all the forum links on the front
page looked like:
http://dojotoolkit.org/node/forum/dojo-foundation/general-discussion/dojo-through-firewallsinstead
of:
http://dojotoolkit.org/forum/dojo-foundation/general-discussion/dojo-through-firewalls

Maybe it was just an odd fluke? But I know I had to manually edit URLS's to
read a few of the forum posts off the front page I was interested in reading
this morning :/

I'll check it out a few times over the next days and see if it repeats this
behavior... but as it stands now its perfectly fine again...

-Karl

On Tue, May 6, 2008 at 10:23 AM, Tom Trenka <ttrenka at gmail.com> wrote:

> Taking a look, and neither me nor Dustin are seeing what you're
> seeing; I did make a change recently to the front-page forum posts,
> because some people were popping HTML elements into subject headings
> as well as the body of a post and it was breaking the page.
>
> Are you sure you're looking in the right spot?
>
> trt
>
> On Tue, May 6, 2008 at 10:12 AM, Tom Trenka <ttrenka at gmail.com> wrote:
> > No, but I will ask.  I did not edit the forums block at all, and I
> >  don't know who else would either know where to look to do that, or
> >  even want to try to.
> >
> >  I would guess that it's less an edit and more of something else.
> >
> >  trt
> >

> >  On Tue, May 6, 2008 at 9:13 AM, Karl Tiedt <ktiedt at gmail.com> wrote:
> >  > It appears that someone broke the forum block on the front page...
> all links
> >  > for the forum posts now have /node/ injected in front of them.... so
> they
> >  > all link to 404's.... Not sure the idea behind it, I see the PHP
> behind it
> >  > was redone a bit, but I dont see anywhere where the /node/ part of
> the link
> >  > would be injected.. (possibly related to pathauto stuff? but forums
> appear
> >  > to be pathauto'd correctly still).
> >  >
> >  > Anyone know anymore about this one?