[dojo-contributors] Dojo 1.1.1 status

sam foster potatosculptor at gmail.com
Fri May 2 11:55:04 EDT 2008

I'd like a yay/nay on #3242 (there's a patch)
On the face of it its an api change, but as it has apparently been
broken for some time it should be a win/win. 1.1.1 or 1.2? I know of
at least one company/customer waiting for  a fix to this. (3442, not
the embedded IE unload "bug")

On Fri, May 2, 2008 at 9:22 AM, Adam L. Peller <adam at peller.org> wrote:
> So we talked about doing 1.1.x releases on an as-needed basis, and so far, I
> don't think we've seen many critical bugs reported on the 1.1 release!

the options are
1) one has downloaded 1.1 yet, or
2) they've downloaded but not really used it much, or
3) they are using it and finding problems but not telling us, or
4) they arent really finding any problems

#1 we can verify, the rest we are at the mercy of our community. I'd
love to see the upcoming website changes result in a tighter feedback
loop with our users. A part of that is just making dtk.org a more
useful place to be, then we can start running polls, etc.

Sam