[dojo-contributors] Dojo 1.1.1 status

Adam L. Peller adam at peller.org
Fri May 2 10:22:04 EDT 2008

So we talked about doing 1.1.x releases on an as-needed basis, and so far, I
don't think we've seen many critical bugs reported on the 1.1 release!  I'm
not sure if that's good news that people are so satisfied with the release,
or bad news that issues aren't getting reported.  Here are the list of open
bugs.

http://trac.dojotoolkit.org/query?status=assigned&status=new&status=reopened&group=owner&order=priority&milestone=1.1.1&col=id&col=summary&col=status&col=type&col=priority&col=component

Of them, it looks like it's worth waiting for a merge of Kris' patch in
#6670, otherwise probably nothing worth waiting for.  If you think
otherwise, or think you have low-risk or look and feel patches you'd like to
get in over the next few days, let me know.  Otherwise, I'm thinking of
pushing out a 1.1.1 release candidate over the weekend.

Here's what's gone in so far:

http://trac.dojotoolkit.org/query?status=closed&group=resolution&order=priority&milestone=1.1.1&col=id&col=summary&col=type&col=priority&col=component

We landed another dozen translations, and there are various other fixes
around a11y, API compatibility, and look and feel... and a couple in the
'oops' category.