[dojo-contributors] dojo-contributors Digest, Vol 50, Issue 3

Eugene Lazutkin eugene at lazutkin.com
Thu May 1 22:46:38 EDT 2008

+1 from me too.

Maybe it makes sense to add references from the book to relevant
articles (e.g., at dojocampus), api.dojotoolkit.org sections, and maybe
to the forum posts. The latter has a lot of hidden gems, e.g., reading
the dijit part I find a lot of interesting things for myself. Most
probably it needs to be scavenged systematically for simple Dojo
Cookies, and/or hints/examples for the book.

Thanks,

Eugene