[dojo-contributors] Memory Leaks: Gone

Mark Wubben mark at novemberborn.net
Mon Jun 25 17:12:23 EDT 2007

On Jun 25, 2007, at 9:35 PM, Adam L. Peller wrote:
> or the removeChild leak?

We tested the standard closure leak and also the iframe leak I found
last year [1]. Both were gone. Haven't tested the removeChild leak,
but if you have a test case for me I'll give it a go. I'm pretty sure
that if it's fixed in IE 7, it's fixed in the patched IE 6.

[1]: http://novemberborn.net/javascript/edgvl