[dojo-contributors] Dojo data discussion

Brian Douglas Skinner skinner at dojotoolkit.org
Thu Jun 7 22:01:22 EDT 2007

Jon Sykes wrote:
> OK, so based on this and what I understood your initial idea
> to be, you seem to be arguing against yourself.  :-)

I do that by accident sometimes, but I was hoping I hadn't done that yet
here ;-)

> Maybe if you explain again what your initial idea was it might
> clear up some confusion.

oof, I'm starting to get burnt out on this thread.  When you say "your
initial idea", do you mean this message:
   http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.web.dojo.devel/6996
Let me know if that's the one you'd like me to explain again.  And it
might help me to write a better explanation if you could let me know
what part of it seems to be at odds with something in my last message.

:o) Brian