[dojo-contributors] -moz display properties

Owen Williams owen at smartsoul.com
Thu Jun 7 20:27:18 EDT 2007

Hey there.  In my work on the dijit templates, I've been playing
around a bit with -moz specific CSS display values, to get things to
line up differently, etc.  I've created a test page that lists
different moz-specific values and shows their effect on content.

You can change the bit inside the "template" DIV to see what the
effect of different HTML will be.  All of the displayed values are
put inside table cells -- for presentation, and to make sure that
tables don't whack things out.

Enclosed for your edification and enjoyment.  Tom, up for me making a
dojox directory to put little interesting coding triva bits like this?

cheers
We must be the change we wish to see in the world.   -- Mohandas K.
Gandhi