[dojo-contributors] Maintainers for Really Simple History and Flash Storage

Brad Neuberg paperairplane at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 19:48:10 EDT 2007

Hi folks; I'm looking for new maintainers of some of the open source
stuff I hack on so I can give more time and focus to Dojo Offline. I'm
looking for a new maintainer of the Really Simple History library and
the Flash Storage Provider in Dojo Storage, especially since the
upcoming release of Dojo 0.9/Dojo Offline will have a Google Gears
storage provider that is more robust than the Flash one.

More details here:

http://codinginparadise.org/weblog/2007/06/moving-on-coworking-really-simple.html

Best,
  Brad