[dojo-contributors] Spam on the mailing list

Jon Sykes lists at jpsykes.com
Thu Jun 7 11:28:42 EDT 2007

Does anyone know of any places where the mailing list is published
online with emails viewable.

I just changed my email address for this list to a unique brand new
email, and within 24 hours I'm getting spam on that address.

Is it more likely that Spammers sign up and just harvest emails from
people who post questions?

Is there such a thing as setting up a mailing list so that the
senders email address is never revealed?

Not a huge deal for me (Apple Mail handles spam pretty well), I was
just surprised how fast it happened.

Jon