[dojo-contributors] SVN for Mac help

strimble strimble at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 18:17:44 EDT 2007

Or, how about SCPlugin? http://scplugin.tigris.org/

It's not perfect, but what I like about it is that you can just right click
on your documents to commit or whatever.  So, it's easy to use.  It's not
exactly a GUI though, more of an integration into the Finder.  I have had
some problems with it, but I just noticed that I have an old version
installed.  So, the issues I've had with it may or may not have been
resolved in the latest version.  I've been using the terminal also, due to
those issues and not finding SvnX very user friendly.  I haven't tried
SmartSVN though.

I hope that helps.

Stephanie

On 6/5/07, Torrey Rice <itorrey at gmail.com> wrote:

>  Try SmartSVN
>

> Owen Williams wrote:
>

>  Howdy.  I've been struggling along with SVN in the Mac terminal, but
> recently it's become very clear to me that I would enjoy the process more
> (and make less mistakes) if I was using a GUI.
>
>  I've downloaded SVNX  ( http://svnx.lachoseinteractive.net/wiki/ ) and it
> seems to come with no documentation at to speak of.  Anyone know how to use
> it?  I'm afraid to play around because I don't know what actions will affect
> the server.
>
>  Or if there's another SVN GUI you like better, I'd love to hear about
> that.
>
>  Please ping me off-list if you can help me get set up -- either to this
> email address or to "owenoak" at gtalk.  I think once I'm set up, I'll be
> fine.  I'll take on writing up some simple instructions for those wanting to
> follow in the same path.
>

>  thanks
> Owen

~Stephanie