[dojo-contributors] SVN for Mac help

Owen Williams owen at dojotoolkit.org
Tue Jun 5 14:18:41 EDT 2007

Howdy.  I've been struggling along with SVN in the Mac terminal, but
recently it's become very clear to me that I would enjoy the process
more (and make less mistakes) if I was using a GUI.

I've downloaded SVNX  ( http://svnx.lachoseinteractive.net/wiki/ )
and it seems to come with no documentation at to speak of.  Anyone
know how to use it?  I'm afraid to play around because I don't know
what actions will affect the server.

Or if there's another SVN GUI you like better, I'd love to hear about
that.

Please ping me off-list if you can help me get set up -- either to
this email address or to "owenoak" at gtalk.  I think once I'm set
up, I'll be fine.  I'll take on writing up some simple instructions
for those wanting to follow in the same path.

thanks
Owen