[dojo-contributors] Select/Autocompleter decisions

Jon Sykes lists at jpsykes.com
Tue Jun 5 09:54:18 EDT 2007

What if the Select box is right aligned on the screen, so having it
appear to the right makes it invisible?

What if the Select box has buttons to submit it to the right, which
is now covered?

Could it not be an option (or set of preferences T, L, B, R styley)
that can be set by the dijit implementor?

That would make it super flexible and more suited to a wider variety
of situations.