[dojo-contributors] Select/Autocompleter decisions

Bill Keese bill at dojotoolkit.org
Tue Jun 5 09:45:51 EDT 2007

After topic discussions in the dijit forum, and a long discussion in
yesterday's meeting, and yet more discussion with Owen... Owen and I
finally laid down a plan for the Select/Autocompleter usability.  Yeah!

http://dojotoolkit.org/forum/developer-forums/dijit-development/select-autocompleter-usability-decisions

I think this is a pretty good plan.   It won't make everyone happy, but
I have to make an executive decision on this stuff so we can move forward.

Moving the tooltips to the right will also solve the problem with
DateTextBox.

Next is InlineEditBox.  That's actually the much more difficult widget
to think about w.r.t. usability.