[dojo-contributors] 0.9 Beta timing

Alex Russell alex at dojotoolkit.org
Tue Jun 5 01:47:44 EDT 2007

We're nowhere near being able to call what's in trunk Beta, so after
discussing it with Bill, we're going to slip the 0.9 Beta date to June
27th. That puts 0.9 final in July, but I think if we take the next 3
weeks to really solidify the system, the wait will be worth it for end
users.

Thanks to everyone who has worked so hard to get us to where we are
right now. Were we less ambitious with 0.9, we could have called
it "Beta" a long time ago, but the high standard we are holding
ourselves to requires more and I know that we'll ship a knockout Beta
at the end of the month.

Regards

--
Alex Russell