[dojo-contributors] Dijit meeting

Bill Keese bill at dojotoolkit.org
Mon Jun 4 09:25:22 EDT 2007

We'll have the dijit meeting today as usual.  Lots of topics as usual,
but I'm hoping especially that people can participate for discussion
about usability.

Status
    * what needs to get done before 0.9 beta?
    * owners needed: slider, table?

Usability
    * validation widgets: enter invalid value then tab away
    * select/drop down widgets and validation errors
    * select drop down positioning (when should it go above?)
    * InlineEditBox UI (positioning for validation errors, save/cancel
buttons, drop down calendar, etc)

Themes
    * status from Owen
    * need to redo a11y: no images, just background-image and character
strings like ↓

Miscellaneous
    * autocompleter accessibility
    * editor
    * new checkins: declaration, dialog, richtext

List is at:
http://dojotoolkit.org/2007-06-04-dijit-meeting