[dojo-contributors] new name for new theme

Owen Williams owen at smartsoul.com
Fri Jun 1 14:52:25 EDT 2007

I like "Tuxedo" and "BlackTie" as names, but they don't feel right
with this theme -- I'd expect those to be more 'elegant' and clean,
and less 'techy' as this one feels to me.

"Onyx" and "Jet" are working pretty well for me, also "Midnight"
reminding me of a dark room with only LED light visible...

I'll pick one today and change it tonight, feel free to send other
suggestions to me directly.

cheers

We must be the change we wish to see in the world.   -- Mohandas K.
Gandhi