[dojo-contributors] Splitting projects between dojo and dojox

Ben Lowery blowery at dojotoolkit.org
Fri Jun 1 10:24:15 EDT 2007

Sure, assuming the all of the code in dojox that I use in a given js
file just got promoted in one fell swoop. :)

I'm of two minds about this one. You're quite right, the pain
involved in moving probably isn't all that painful. Though, as an
alternate answer, maybe we don't hang anything off dojox and you're
required to hang off something distinct? I dunno. :)

I just don't like the idea of exposing an api that lives in
"namespace" and then flipping it on people later on. It just
introduces more porting headaches and could surprise people.

--b