[dojo-contributors] Splitting projects between dojo and dojox

Tom Trenka ttrenka at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 09:55:05 EDT 2007

If the code lives in DojoX, it should at least be named with it...I
understand what you're saying but the reality is that we should never assume
that just because the idea behind something is to incubate it, it doesn't
meant that it will gain automatic acceptance.  Besides, it's a lot easier to
change "dojox" to "dojo" =).
:%s/dojox/dojo/g

;)

trt