[dojo-contributors] Splitting projects between dojo and dojox

Bill Keese bill at dojotoolkit.org
Thu May 31 22:50:24 EDT 2007

It seems like page auto-scrolling (or auto-scrolling by the border of
whatever div you are near) is a really basic feature so I'd love to see
that in core.   It doesn't seem like it would be a lot of code.

Also, I would hope/think that you could do constrained movement without
a lot of code; Slider needs that functionality (although I guess it
could implement it itself; it seems trivial)

Luckily DnD is not part of _base so the size restrictions aren't super
strict, although it shouldn't be incredibly big.

PS: I do agree w/what Tom said that experimental stuff should go in
dojox, generally speaking.