[dojo-contributors] dijit: removing id attributes in favor of widgetid

Owen Williams owen at smartsoul.com
Fri Aug 31 17:37:34 EDT 2007

I think Tom's request is reasonable, perhaps it's just an oversight
that some widgets put the ID on the outer element, and some do not?
Seems like something we should standardize, as Tom's right that
styling without this will be an effing pain.

thanks
Oe must be the change we wish to see in the world.   -- Mohandas K.
Gandhi