[dojo-contributors] dojo.data Schema API

Jon Sykes lists at jpsykes.com
Mon Aug 27 08:54:41 EDT 2007

As much as schema's seem to drive terror into the souls of many.

You could almost have a converter that can take a JSON schema and
convert it into some sort of data store that can then have a renderer
associated with it.

I'd be more than happy to look into this further or help out in any way.

One of my early research found some interest work by Robert Cerny...

http://www.cerny-online.com/cerny.js/documentation/schema/

Although at the time of was wary of it's JS centric nature (I was
hoping to find a JSON schema structure that could be language
independent, it might be worth revisiting in some way for a dojox
widget of sorts.

Jon