[dojo-contributors] dojo.data Schema API

Alex Russell alex at dojotoolkit.org
Sun Aug 26 17:02:58 EDT 2007

On Tuesday 21 August 2007 2:04 pm, Jon Sykes wrote:
> Brian,
> This looks very interesting, and along similar lines to something I
> was playing around with a while ago for http://microjson.org/ the
> idea here was to try to convert and extend some of the microformat
> work into the JSON world, with the same aim.

This is an awesome idea! We should probably have MF->JSON converters
somewhere in DojoX...should be simple enough to parse w/ dojo.query()
and then you can just shove them into a data store to visualize them w/
Dojo widgets where CSS doesn't do the whole job.

What do you think?

Regards

--
Alex Russell