[dojo-contributors] tree/dojo.data problems (nee: Re: [Dojo-interest] [ANN] Dojo 0.9 Final)

Bill Keese bill at dojotoolkit.org
Tue Aug 21 19:58:43 EDT 2007

Jared Jurkiewicz wrote:
> Bill,
>    LazyLoading works.   Look at dojox/data/demos/demo_LazyLoad.html
>
> I threy together a dirt simple dummy lazy-loading store (extension of
> ItemFileStore), that does it.

Ah great!  In retrospect I do remember you mentioning this store.  And
it seems actually useful not just as a demo but to be used in applications.

I'm kind of surprised my tree code works in this case but glad that it
does.  I can see it's working: when I open each tree node I can see it
momentarily displaying the "waiting" icon for the expando.