[dojo-contributors] tree/dojo.data problems (nee: Re: [Dojo-interest] [ANN] Dojo 0.9 Final)

Jared Jurkiewicz jared.jurkiewicz at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 23:29:45 EDT 2007

Ah, you want bidirectional references, effectively.  Well, the meaning
of an attribute doesn't have to mean 'children' on ItemFileReadStore.
You could always put a reference from a child node back to the parent
with a specific attr name, like 'parent'.  Anyway, it's something more
to explore/discuss on how to do.  I think this will get a bit more
complicated in not every dataset may have bidirectional capable items
in them.

Sincerely,
-- Jared Jurkiewicz