[dojo-contributors] [Dojo-interest] [ANN] Dojo 0.9 Final

Jared Jurkiewicz jared.jurkiewicz at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 16:39:31 EDT 2007

Hate to burst everyone's celebration ... but there's a HUGE break in
dijit.Tree in the 0.9 final:

http://trac.dojotoolkit.org/ticket/4238

Basically, it breaks dijit.Tree from working with any dojo.data
Datastore except for ItemFileReadStore.   dijit.Tree is accessing
internal structures of the store instead of going through the proper
(documented in botht he API docs and in the 0.9 dojo book, section 3)
accessors, as well as making assumptions that all stores implement
Identity, which isn't true.

Sincerely,
-- Jared Jurkiewicz