[dojo-contributors] Dojo data meeting

Michael Smith savoyboy at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 12:44:51 EDT 2007

The dojox.data.Overdrive project has been completed for both the Read API
and the Identity API. Hiran has submitted his code to the Overdrive trac
ticket (#4180), which I'll be reviewing over the next week. Anyone is
welcome to download the code and test it out for themselves. It requires a
mysql database and PHP to work on the server.

I'll try to make the meeting tomorrow. The fact that we're keeping it to one
hour may make it easier.  :)

~Michael