[dojo-contributors] mail demo!

sam foster potatosculptor at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 11:44:22 EDT 2007

Do we have a name for the <script type="dojo/connect"> stuff? That
looks like a interesting technique, but it needs some documentation.
Likewise the Declaration. These both look like things I'd want to use,
but they are new ideas.

A walkthrough of the demo would be great - with callouts to specific
documentation where it exists. (and big ugly placeholders that spam
the committers every time the page is hit where it doesnt :)

I'd be glad to help put this together (the documentation/walkthrough that is)

I know people are also going to ask: how do I make that store
server-backed, in such a way that I can page through the list and not
download the data for my entire inbox at once to populate the store.
That seems to be dojo.data faq #1

Anyhow, nice work Bill.
Sam