[dojo-contributors] Documentation: how to get pages in the nav column?

James Burke jburke at dojotoolkit.org
Sun Aug 19 18:46:36 EDT 2007

I want to get the following page to show up in the left nav bar:

http://dojotoolkit.org/book/dojo-book-0-9/part-4-meta-dojo/get-code-subversion

I really want this to go under the "Developer" section
(http://dojotoolkit.org/developer), but the only option for the parent
of this page is "Developer Notebook"
(http://dojotoolkit.org/book/developers-notebook) which does not seem
to be visible in the left nav column. So, I put it in the 0.9 book
under Part 4. Meta-Dojo. However, even doing that does not seem to get
it show up under the Part 4. heading in the left nav when I go to this
page:

http://dojotoolkit.org/book/dojo-book-0-9/part-4-meta-dojo-0

So two questions:

1) How do get things added to the "Developer" section
(http://dojotoolkit.org/developer) section?

2) How to get a new page visible in the left nav bar?

James