[dojo-contributors] The Canonical Header for Online Book 0.9

Alex Russell alex at dojotoolkit.org
Sun Aug 19 14:24:15 EDT 2007

Hey Craig,

It's great that you're getting this standardized. It'll help everyone
situate themselves when reading the book.

This should probably be modified with good indentation. Also, the meta
tag is weird and crufty. Maybe this instead?:

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN"
<head>
    <title>Insert title here</title>
        /*  Note, no dojo.css include here. */
        @import "/dojoroot/dijit/themes/tundra/tundra.css";
    <script type="text/javascript"
        src="/dojoroot/dojo/dojo.js"
        djConfig="parseOnLoad: true"></script>
    <script type="text/javascript">
       dojo.require("dojo.parser");
       // Other requires
    </script>
</head>

I *am* concerned about the lack of dojo.css imports on this. We changed
dojo.css to avoid table problems, and it should probably be used in
most cases.

Again, great work on getting this sorted out.

Regards