[dojo-contributors] squid theme

Owen Williams owen at smartsoul.com
Fri Aug 17 21:33:40 EDT 2007

I could see some themes (like noir) having a *separate and optional*
themeExtras.css file which would do body styling, etc.  That way if
you want to have your app match the theme, it's easy, if not, just
don't include that file.

cheers

Whenever I despair, I remember that the way of truth and love has
always won. There may be tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they
may seem invincible, but in the end, they always fail. Think of it:
always.  -- Mohandas K. Ghandi