[dojo-contributors] squid theme

Bill Keese bill at dojotoolkit.org
Fri Aug 17 20:26:24 EDT 2007

Torrey Rice wrote:
> For example, what if I like a dijit widget like Calendar and it has a
> black theme that I want to use and I want to put this on my blog, I
> certainly don't want including that widget to override anything else
> about my page. The widget themes should be very specific as to only
> affect the widgets in my opinion.

Sorry, my mail was not precise enough.  In this case you would do:

   ... whole bunch of stuff unrelated to dojo ...
       <input dojoType=dijit._Calendar>
   ... whole bunch of stuff unrelated to dojo ...

Or something like that, so the style rules defined for squid would only
apply to the Calendar.

Still, I guess I wasn't looking for tundra to override any default
styles, but it seems like it might make sense for more esoteric themes.
  Not sure.